Skip to content
The Guild @980
Affordable Space for Creative People
We welcome artisans, artists and other creative folks who need an affordable work space or office.
The main benefit of a community work space is the opportunity to share ideas, experience, and resources while building and expanding your business.
We now have 54 residents, and room for more!
We welcome all kinds of business ideas:
- Art & Design: Painters, Photographers, Visual & Multimedia Artists & Graphic Designers
- Craft: Wood, Metal, Fiber, Ceramics, Glass, Imprinting
- Trades: Computer Repair, Electronics, Graphic Design
- Office & Professional
- Restoration Arts: Lighting, Stained Glass Repair, Leaded Glass, Door & Window Repair, Material Conservation
- 24 hour access.
- Plentiful heat and electricity.
- Fast Wifi from Rooftop Data, a local supplier.
- Shared kitchen/utility space.
- Natural gas, 220 volt electric, water, compressed air and extra lighting is available in most spaces.
- Flexibility to expand your space as your business grows.
- Loading dock service.
- Natural light in many spaces.
- The opportunity to sell and connect directly with the community, through an established retail location.
- The opportunity to collaborate with and grow your business with other creative individuals.
- Rent starts at $9/sf/year. Some spaces cost $12/sf/year
- 400 square feet starts at $300/month, $9/sf/year.
- A popular size is 200 square feet, starting at $150/month.
- Minimum rent is $100/month.
- Right now, December 2021, we’re completely rented and have a waiting list for new tenants. Please contact us to get on the waiting list and take a look at the space.
- These are work spaces, not live/work spaces.
- We’re looking for small creative businesses. We’re not currently renting to any business that has more than one or two visitors/customers coming to the building each day.
- We don’t provide space for food production, hairdressing, barbering, nails, makeup, music rehearsal, events, storage or for retail sales.
Possibilities . . .
- If you have an idea for a small business that requires a workshop space,
- If you run a part-time business and need a site for conducting business,
- If you want to explore and develop a new service or product,
- If you build artistic creations and you want a creative work space,
- If you need an inexpensive office space
. . . The Guild @980 may be a good fit for you, your ideas, and your skills. If you think so or want to learn more, please get in touch with us.