The Guild @980 offers affordable work spaces to emerging and established entrepreneurs and small businesses.
We welcome craftspeople, artisans, artists, and creative folks who need a workshop, work space or office.
The main benefit of a community work space is the opportunity to share ideas, experience, and resources while building and expanding your business.
We welcome all kinds of businesses and business ideas:
- Restoration Arts: Lighting, Stained Glass Repair, Glass Blowers, Door & Window Repair, Material Conservation
- Craft: Wood, Metal, Fiber, Glass
- Art: Potters, Visual Artists, Sculptors
- Trades: Appliance Repair, Computer Repair, Electronics
Here are some amenities THE GUILD @980 will provide:
- 24 hour access, plus loading dock and freight elevator service.
- Wifi, heat and electricity, plus a shared kitchen/utility space. Natural gas, 220 volt electric and water is available in some spaces.
- Flexibility to expand your space as your business grows. We have spaces as small as 125 square feet and as large as 1,600 square feet, possibly more. The most common size is 400 square feet. A total of 15,000 square feet is currently available for build-out.
- 400 square feet costs $300/month, $9/sf/month.
- Rents start at $100/month.
- A popular size is 10×20 feet, $150/month.
- Lots of natural light!
- The opportunity to sell and connect directly with the community, through an established retail location.
- The opportunity to collaborate with and grow your business with other like-minded individuals.
- Please note: These are work spaces, not live/work spaces.
Possibilities . . .
- IF you have an idea for a small business that requires a workshop space,
- OR you run a part-time business and need a site for conducting business,
- OR you want to explore and develop a new service or product,
- OR you build artistic creations and you want a creative work space